Server Status

Author Topic: LG IS DEAD. LONG LIVE LG.  (Read 226 times)

Offline Posthumos1

• Newcomer
  • Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: LG IS DEAD. LONG LIVE LG.
« on: November 21, 2018, 09:26:30 pm »
I've never done serious rp administration so im not sure how the whole thing works, however I do believe that you guys still did a good job, everyone was just dealt an unfortunate hand, I dont really blame anyone, its hard to stay focused on doing RP, and being entirely interested with just a few players, which is really noones fault either. Things can be boring and people have OOC Lives which is understandable, dont think anyone should feel bad, work and school and wear a person out, making them less motivated, as for me of course ill stick around the community as there is no reason not to.

Err, as for suggestions I dont know much to say, im usually 100% with whatever theme we may do, I know a few people were upset that they were declined upon wanting faction characters, atleast with Fallout, it probably put people down that they were subjected to just Wastelander Town Passive RP, the most unfortunate part was probably the amount of rude players that had come around and gone. The best suggestion i could make is maybe be a little less strict, even though I dont see you guys as being too Strict.

Either way I'd love to stick around the community and be friends! Im always quite excited to see what comes next, sorry for my crappy suggestion, I didnt dislike anything personally!